As Netflix grows in the Indian market, it has added a feature making it more accessible than ever, support for the most widely spoken language in India.
The popular streaming platform can now be used in Hindi, making it more understandable and convenient for native Hindi speakers.
But Netflix isn’t the first to do it for India, Amazon Prime and Disney+ Hotstar already had been supporting this. Netflix also supports around 20 other languages such as: French, German, Italian, Chinese, Greek, Dutch, Japanese, and many more.
If you want to change the language of your Netflix account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Netflix account on Netflix.com
- Go to “Manage Profiles” or, click on your profile picture and then “Account“
- Select the preferred user profile (scroll down to find it)
- After clicking on the user profile, you will see an option called “Language“
- Click on it to open a drop-down menu with available languages
- Choose a language of your choice and click “Save“
- As soon as you click “Save“, the entire Netflix interface across all your devices in the chosen user profile